We are always interested and looking for fun, caring, and creative people to supplement our already amazing staff!
We are a small staff with big welcoming arms. We believe we are the best early childcare program in the area and we only hire the best. KCCC is always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our staff. If you have the stuff, we’ll know it!
- A retired early childhood teacher who would enjoy getting your fix of giggles, hugs, and fun every now and then but not everyday? (After all, you retired for a reason! Right?)
- Just starting out in early childhood education? Have you completed a year or two of college courses in ECE and are looking to implement what you’ve learned thus far AND establish a great start in a nurturing environment?
- Currently working in ECE and need to be more fulfilled with less paperwork replaced with more playing, growing, and learning?
If you fall under any of these categories, we would LOVE to meet you, and invite you to fill out the form below!
Requirements for ANY position:
- (Lead Teachers) Must have earned or are striving for a degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Elementary Education, or a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
- Must have A LOT of energy and patience.
- Must have an excellent work ethic and work well with peers.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and rapport-builder with adults AND children.
- Must love young children and understand them developmentally from ages 3-11.
- Must be honest and punctual.
- MUST like to have fun!
Not required but considered a definite bonus:
- Specialization in an area of special education for ECE or Elementary Education
- Endorsed in math, science, reading, music, or art
- Fluent in Spanish or Sign Language
- Proficient with a tablet
- Live in the area (within 30 minutes)
To apply to become a member of our amazing staff, please fill out the form below. Include a description of your background and goals in early childhood education, why you are looking for employment, and your resume. We look forward to meeting our next amazing staff members!