We are always interested and looking for fun, caring, and creative people to supplement our already amazing staff!
We are a small staff with big welcoming arms. We believe we are the best early childcare program in the area and we only hire the best. KCCC is always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our staff. If you have the stuff, we’ll know it! Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply.
- If you are a retired early childhood teacher and would enjoy getting your fix of giggles, hugs, and fun every now and then but not everyday, (After all, you retired for a reason! Right?) we want to meet you.
- If you are just starting out in early childhood education and you’ve completed a year or two of college courses in ECE and are looking for a place to implement what you’ve learned thus far and establish a great start in a nurturing environment, we want to meet you.
- If you are currently working in ECE and need to be more fulfilled with less paperwork replaced with more playing, growing, and learning, we want to meet you.
Requirements for any position:
- Must have earned or are striving for a degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Elementary Education, or a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
- Must have A LOT of energy and patience.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and rapport-builder with parents.
- Must love young children and understand them developmentally.
- Must be honest and fun!
Not required but considered a definite bonus:
- Specialized or specializing in an area of special education for ECE
- Endorsed in math, science, reading, music, or art
- Fluent in Spanish or Sign Language
- Proficient with a tablet
- Live in the area (within 30 minutes)
To apply to become a member of our amazing staff, please e-mail Carolynn Abruzzo, Director, at email@example.com. Please include a description of your background and goals in early childhood education, why you are looking for employment, and your resume. We look forward to meeting our next amazing staff members!