We are always interested and looking for fun, caring, and creative people to supplement our already amazing staff!
We are a small staff with big welcoming arms. We believe we are the best early childcare program in the area and we only hire the best. KCCC is always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our staff. If you have the stuff, we’ll know it!
- A mom with a degree in education whose children are now a bit older (maybe a bit sassier too?) and would like to get back into a classroom with the littles?
- A retired early childhood teacher who would enjoy getting your fix of giggles, hugs, and fun every now and then but not everyday? (After all, you retired for a reason! Right?)
- Just starting out in early childhood education? Have you completed a year or two of college courses in ECE and are looking to implement what you’ve learned thus far AND establish a great start in a nurturing environment?
- Currently working in ECE and need to be more fulfilled in a nurturing environment where you will feel like your part of the team and have lots to contribute?
If you fall under any of these categories, we would LOVE to meet you, and invite you to fill out the form below!
Requirements for ANY position:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Elementary Education, or a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
- LOTS of energy and patience.
- Flexible and willing to change roles and classrooms when needed.
- Friendly and positive with adults AND children.
- Love young children and understand them developmentally from ages 3-11.
- Honest and punctual.
- Like to have fun!
Not required but considered a definite bonus:
- Specialization in an area of special education for ECE or Elementary Education
- Endorsed in math, science, reading, music, or art
- Proficient with a tablet and laptop
- Live within 30 minutes of the center
To apply to become a member of our amazing staff, please fill out the form below. Include a description of your background and goals in early childhood education. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your resume, we will contact you within 48 hours to set up a “Discovery Call” via Zoom. We look forward to meeting our next amazing staff members!