KCCC has added the following procedures to ensure the safety of our staff, family, and children:
- One adult per family at drop off/pick up
- One family in our main entry at a time
- Only staff, students, and necessary maintenance people will be allowed entry into KCCC
- Tours will only be given after hours
- All adults entering KCCC will be required to wear masks
- Children may wear masks upon the discretion of their parents
- Staff are required to wear their masks during drop off/pick up of students at the door
- All adults and children will go through a quick health check and have their temperatures taken and recorded prior to entry
- All staff and students will be required to wash their hands first before starting their day at KCCC
- Students will not be mixed with other classes.
- For example: we would join classes for music but now we will keep all classes separated
- Only one classroom may be on any playground or in the gym at a time
- We will close at 5pm through Phase 4 for nightly cleaning and sanitizing of all classrooms
- Masks for children will be required when we go to the Kaneville Public Library
Looking for more resources for COVID Child Care Center Guidelines?
- For DCFS Rules for Child Care Centers, click HERE!
- For CDC Guidance for Child Care Centers, click HERE!
- For IDPH Guidelines for Child Care Centers, click HERE!