We are so excited to offer Kindergarten- AGAIN!
It’s going to be a wonderful year for your child!
🍎 Here are the basics:
*Masks? Yes or No? OPTIONAL!
YOU are your child’s best advocate! What do YOU choose for YOUR child? KCCC is giving PARENTS the CHOICE. Masks in Kindergarten are OPTIONAL. We believe it is in the best interests of the children and our families.
- Must be five years old by September 1
- First day of school – August 11, 2021
- 2021-2022 Days/Time: Monday through Friday 12:15 pm -3:00 pm
- Max class size of 14 students
- Last day of school – TBD (pending emergency/snow days needed)
- Extended care before/after kindergarten is available
- Contact Us for more info
- Monthly Tuition – $350
- 📖 Reading/Language Arts: A balanced literacy program will be used to teach the reading and language skills.
- Focus on alphabet letter recognition and formation, phonics and decoding skills, phonemic awareness, concepts of print, and emerging reading/writing skills.
- The goal is to develop and encourage fluent readers, articulate writers and speakers, and good listeners and viewers.
- Small group instruction with the teacher will be on phonics (letter/sounds) and word study.
- The children will learn to collaborate, play fairly, take turns, share materials, solve problems, and develop some responsibility for their own learning.
- In language arts the focus will be to introduce students to good writing and help them develop an understanding of multiple uses of writing.
- 🧮 Mathematics: Our math program will utilize useful, meaningful, productive, and enjoyable activities that help children become independent and comfortable thinkers about mathematical ideas.
- You will see your child become excited by a wealth of mathematics activities, including counting, numeration, addition and subtraction, graphing, measurement, geometry, patterns, and data collecting.
- By using real materials like Unifix cubes, pattern blocks, coins, counting manipulatives, graphs and balance scales, your student will be able to illustrate and visualize a concept in a concrete way.
- 🍎 Special Subjects & Experiences include:
- 🎵 Music Class
- 🎄 Christmas Program in December
- 🐰 Spring Sing! in April
- 📚 Library
- 🎨 Art
- 💻 Technology
- 🔬 Science
- 💪 Fitness & 🩺 Health
- 🎵 Music Class