Kindness & Teamwork
- We will lift each other up and act as role models to the children in our care.
- We will act with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- We will collaborate and be respectful of one another.
- We will take responsibility for our actions and our commitments.
- We will act confidently but never arrogantly towards one other.
- We will respect others’ decisions and try to find positivity when conflicts arise.
- We will consider our parents and caregivers partners.
- Our involvement with the surrounding community will remain strong.
- We will be supportive of KUMC and the Kaneville Community.
- We will collaborate and be philanthropic with other organizations in need.
- We are there for families when they need us, and we are first and foremost focused on the best interest of the child.
- We adapt to each individual child and are flexible to their needs.
- We meet children where they are in their own developmental stages.
Creativity & Innovation
- We want to be the best but don’t require perfection.
- We look for ways to innovate and be on the cutting edge of great service to our families.
- We are always looking for new ways to educate and provide the best care for our children.