PreK Care* (includes Before & After Care for Kindergarten)
- 6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Ages 4-6 (Must be fully potty trained)
- Several Options for Care:
- Set Schedule – 4 days/week minimum Tuesday – Friday
- PreK Curriculum included Tuesday – Friday from 9am-11:45am
- Call 630-557-2424 or contact us here to check availability and arrange for a tour
- Low ratios 1 teacher: 7 children
- Maximum daily enrollment of 14 full day care; 18 for PreK classroom
- 2-3 amazing teachers throughout the day
- Before/After Care for Kindergarten offered to students in AM Kindergarten at Blackberry Creek Elementary (2 spots remaining for B/A care as of 1/11/2023)
- Morning and afternoon snacks included
- Lunch is catered by Paisano’s in Sugar Grove
- Ages 3-4 (Must be 3 by September 1)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11:30am
- Must be fully potty trained
- Max class size of 12 with two incredible teachers daily
*We have 9 spots remaining as of 1/11/2023
- Ages 4-5 or the year prior to entering Kindergarten (Must be 4 before September 1)
- Must be fully potty-trained
- PreK PM – Max class size of 14 with two amazing teachers
- September (1st day is the day after Labor Day) through May (last day is the same as Graduation day – TBD)
School Age Summer Care (Enrollment opens in April)
- 7:00am-6:00pm Mon – Fri
- Ages 5-11 (or entering Kindergarten)
- Lunch catered by Paisano’s
- Experiments, art projects, games, crafts, and more!
- Fun weekly themes!
- All summer camps included
- Vacation Bible school at Kaneville United Methodist Church typically in the last week of July
KCCC offers fun camps through the summer beginning in June and July for both preschoolers (3-5 yrs.) and school agers (5 or entering kindergarten-11 years).
Camps run weekly, M-F from 9:30-11:30. Your kids will be kept busy with fun activities, games, crafts, and more.
Camps always fill fast! Please click on the buttons below to download the camps offered and the registration form. (Closed)
Download and print info about summer camps and your registration form below.
Summer Camps for Ages 6-11 (Closed)
Summer Camps for Ages 3-5 (Closed)
Download and complete the fillable form and email it back to KCCC at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Complete, print, and mail it to KCCC at P.O. Box 111, Kaneville, IL 60144
OR Complete, print, and drop off your form in our main entryway which is located directly across from the Kaneville Post Office. There is a drop box for the office just inside the door to the left.
You will be contacted via email confirming your child’s registration. All registrations are considered in the order they are received. If a camp is full, you will be notified by email.
- This is a special service offered exclusively to families enrolled at KCCC!
- 6:30am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday (Sept-May) – Ages 3-5
- 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday (June-Aug) – Ages 3-11
- Super helpful for days when your child is not on the regular schedule and you find yourself in need of reliable, safe, and fun child care
- MUST complete enrollment process to use this service
- Availability based on enrollment daily