- 6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (10 hour maximum/day)
- Ages 3-5 (Must be potty trained)
- A preschool component is included as part of the day for Beginning Learners Daycare from 9:30-11:30
- Snacks are offered twice a day and lunch is catered by Paisano’s in Elburn.
- Ages 3-4 (Must be fully potty trained)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00am – 11:30 am
- Ages 4-5 or the year prior to entering Kindergarten
- Must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 12:15pm – 3:00pm
Before/After Care for K-5th (during the school year)
- School Aged Children in K-5th grades
- Bus transportation is provided by District 302 to and from KCCC for Blackberry Creek Elementary students only. This includes after “full day” Kindergarten only.
- 7:00am – 5:00pm Mon through Fri
- Lunch catered by Paisano’s
- Experiments, art projects, games, crafts, and more!
- Fun weekly themes!
KCCC is offering three fun camps this summer in June and July. Your kids will be kept busy with fun activities, games, crafts, and more. The camps will fill fast! Please click on the buttons below to download the camps offered and the registration form.
Download and print your registration form above by clicking on the link. You can either mail it to us or drop it off. Just complete the form, follow the instructions to get it to KCCC and we will be in contact with you soon after to confirm your registration.
- This is a special service offered exclusively to families enrolled at KCCC!
- Available from 6:30am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday
- Super helpful for days when your child is not on the schedule but needs a more flexible “as-needed” schedule
- Pre-purchase single or multi-day plans per session
Kaneland Days Off
Care for school age children K-5th grade is available on days when Kaneland schools are not in session. There will be 14 Kaneland Days Off in the 2019-2020 school year that KCCC will be open for school age children. Children do not need to attend a Kaneland school in order to use KDO’s. If your school calendar coincides with Kaneland’s you may enroll for KDO’s.
Learn more about enrolling your student for Kaneland Days Off by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 630-557-2424.