- *6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Ages 3-5 (Must be fully potty trained)
- Several Options for Care:
- Set Schedule – 3+ days/week
- Flexcare – 10+ days/month
- Drop-In Care – Use as needed and based on daily availability
- Call 630-557-2424 or contact us here to check availability or find out more
- Preschool included daily from 9:15-11:30 or Weekly Summer Camps from 9:30am-11:30am
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks included
- Lunch is catered by Paisano’s daily
*(7am-6pm until the beginning of the school year)
- Ages 4-5 or the year prior to entering Kindergarten
- Max class size of 14 with two amazing teachers
- AM – 9-11:45am
- PM – 12:15-3:00pm
- Before and/or After Care can be arranged on your schedule for K-5
- Bus transportation must be arranged by parent with District 302 Transportation Department to and from KCCC for Blackberry Creek Elementary students only.
- Before Care is available for AM and Extended Day Kindergarteners.
- After Care is available for PM or Extended Day Kindergarteners.
KCCC will be offering weekly camps this summer in June and July for your 3-11 year olds. Camps will be M-F from 9:30-11:30. Your kids will be kept busy with fun activities, games, crafts, and more. The camps will fill fast! Please click on the buttons below to download the camps offered and the registration form.
Download and print info about summer camps and your registration form below.
Summer Camps for Ages 6-11
Summer Camps for Ages 3-5
You can either mail it to KCCC at P.O. Box 111, Kaneville, IL 60144 OR drop it off in our main entryway which is located directly across from the Kaneville Post Office. There is a drop box for the office just inside on the left.
You will be contacted via email or phone confirming your child’s registration.
- This is a special service offered exclusively to families enrolled at KCCC!
- Available from 6:30am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday
- Super helpful for days when your child is not on the schedule but needs a more flexible “as-needed” schedule
- Pre-purchase single or multi-day plans per session
Kaneland Days Off
Care for school age children K-5th grade is available on days when Kaneland schools are not in session. There will be 9 Kaneland Days Off in the 2020-2021 school year that KCCC will be open for school age children. Children do not need to attend a Kaneland school in order to use KDO’s. If your school calendar coincides with Kaneland’s you may enroll for KDO’s.
Learn more about enrolling your student for Kaneland Days Off by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 630-557-2424.